Interested in more than just a 'job' this summer?
NEW SUMMER STAFF APPLICANTS
We are looking for awesome summer staffers who...
- have a growing relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and a desire to serve God and others this summer.
- are at least 16 years of age by the time training begins.
- can work from June 25 - August 3 for Family Camp or June 11 - August 17 for The Marsh Day Camp.
If you meet the above qualifications then continue on to these 4 easy steps.
- Click on the job descriptions that interest you to see the position qualifications. You will be asked to list your first three choices on your application, so take note of your top choices.
- References: The New Summer Staff Application requires 2 references from adults (over 21) who are not family members. You will be asked to include their names and email addresses on your application. They will automatically receive an email requesting them to complete our online reference form.
IMPORTANT: If you are applying for a Student Ministry position, please be sure that the adults you ask for references have observed you serving children and/or youth.
- Complete the 2018 Summer Staff Application.
- Check with Human Resources (summerstaff@ sandycove.org or 443-674-9475) after a week or two to be sure that we have received your completed application form and 2 online references.
- Complete the 2018 Returning Summer Staff Application. NO references are required UNLESS you are applying for a student ministry position and have not worked in that capacity before. You can access the reference form here. Please email this link to your two adult references.
Email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify that your application was received.
Child Care Positions
Food Service Positions
Guest Service Positions
Maintenance | Event Positions
Marsh Day Camp Positions
Worship Service Positions
THANKS TO ALL APPLICANTS
Thank you for your interest in working at Sandy Cove! This may be the first step toward your amazing summer. For any further questions regarding Sandy Cove Summer Staff, please contact HR at email@example.com.
Camp Sandy Cove in High View, West Virginia, is our overnight and day camp that is also hiring this summer. Visit their website to see what’s available here: Camp Sandy Cove's job postings.
SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK AT SANDY COVE.
Think beyond summer work. If you are interested in working at Sandy Cove Ministries here in North East, MD we have various part-time and full-time year-round positions listed on our Job Board. Check it out!