Interested in more than just a 'job' this summer?
NEW SUMMER STAFF APPLICANTS
We are looking for awesome summer staffers who...
- have a growing relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and a desire to serve God and others this summer.
- are at least 16 years of age by the time training begins.
- can work from June 12th - August 4 for Family Camp or June 12 - August 18 for The Marsh Day Camp.
If you meet the above qualifications then continue on to these 4 easy steps.
- Click on the job descriptions that interest you to see the position qualifications. You will be asked to list your first three choices on your application, so take note of your top choices.
- References: The New Summer Staff Application requires 2 references from adults (over 21) who are not family members. You will be asked to include their names and email addresses on your application. They will automatically receive an email requesting them to complete our online reference form.
IMPORTANT: If you are applying for a Student Ministry position, please be sure that the adults you ask for references have observed you serving children and/or youth.
- Complete the 2017 Summer Staff Application.
- Check with Human Resources (summerstaff@ sandycove.org or 443-674-9475) after a week or two to be sure that we have received your completed application form and 2 online references.
- Complete the 2017 Returning Summer Staff Application. NO references are required UNLESS you are applying for a student ministry position and have not worked in that capacity before. You can access the reference form here. Please email this link to your two adult references.
Email HR at email@example.com to verify that your application was received.
Food Service Position
Dining Room Supervisor
Dining Room Supervisor monitors the Dining Room and ensures that Wait Staff are completing responsibilities efficiently and accurately; meets with staff prior to meal to lead devotion and/or pray together; assign shift duties and stations to Wait Staff; oversee menu board, tables settings and food availability; ensures proper sanitation procedures are followed among other duties. See Detailed Job Description
Guest Services Position
Audio Visual Technician provides assistance to the Event Ministry Manager with set up, function and care of technical service equipment including sound systems, lighting systems, and video projection systems; assists Event Techs with room set up and tear down when needed. See Detailed Job Description
Photographer assists the Media Specialist in capturing guest family portraits; assists with photo booth; edits photos; other tasks as assigned. See Detailed Job Description
The Marsh Day Camp Position
See The Marsh page for further details about The Marsh program and daily schedule.
Marsh Counselor (BOYS)
Marsh Counselor is a primary caregiver for campers and provides instruction, supervision and encouragement in a Christ-centered fashion; from activities to creative adventures, Bible teaching to unique games, Counselors help campers to have a blast and grow in their relationship with Christ. See Detailed Job Description
Worship Team Position
Worship Team Member prepares, rehearses and performs music (using piano, bass guitar, or drums) for leading guests and staff in musical worship experiences (part-time); also serves as an Activities Specialist part-time; other duties as assigned. (20 hours Worship Team/20 hours Activities Specialist) See Detailed Job Description
THANKS TO ALL APPLICANTS
Thank you for your interest in working at Sandy Cove! This may be the first step toward your amazing summer. For any further questions regarding Sandy Cove Summer Staff, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Sandy Cove in High View, West Virginia, is our overnight and day camp that is also hiring this summer. Visit their website to see what’s available here: Camp Sandy Cove's job postings.
SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK AT SANDY COVE.
Think beyond summer work. If you are interested in working at Sandy Cove Ministries here in North East, MD we have various part-time and full-time year-round positions listed on our Job Board. Check it out!