1. Choose your week, then choose whether or not you are a first timer from the drop down, tell us how many of you there are, and click "register." Planning to stay in the Campground? The First Timer week options are only for Chesapeake Lodge packages - please choose the other option for the week of your choice. (We recommend using a laptop or desktop to complete this reservation online.)
2. You will be redirected to a secure registration page. Select the room type you prefer and click "Book Now." The "Conference hallway" leads toward, and is closest to, the meeting rooms and dining room. Also, the front desk/entrance is on the first floor, but the dining room is on the third floor.
PLEASE READ THIS: If you have a larger family that may not fit into one of our available rooms on a given week (6+), you may get this message: You have exceeded the maximum occupancy allowed, please re-enter. Just call us. That just means you will get a second room for the price of one!
Please call us and we'll find a room (or two!) to fit your family! 800.234.2683
3. Fill in your contact info and credit card to pay a $100 deposit.
4. In the box, please list the names of each person. "Click Continue."
5. On the next page, you will confirm your reservation and read the applicable cancellation policy. When you click "Book Now" your credit card will be charged the $100 deposit.
6. Our reservation team will then contact you to set up an easy payment plan or receive full payment.
7. About 2-3 weeks prior to your arrival, look for an important email packed full of everything you need to know from the program team.
I always enjoy coming here to be refreshed and to learn something new, while my daughter has a safe place to enjoy friends and fun, while having God proudly present! Marqueta, Philadelphia, PA
This is my first time coming here. My family and I just came back from the week one family camp that just ended today. It was amazing and the children can't wait to go again. The experience far exceeded our expectations. The atmosphere is peaceful and safe. It's easy to connect with God and with one another. Everyone looks out for the others. I call it Sandy Cove Family. The overall service is excellent. The staff are all friendly and willing to help. The variety and quality of food is excellent. God's presence is felt so much. One of the big things for me was standing on the bluff yesterday evening and singing /worshipping while watching the sun set. The waves of the waters and the atmosphere above re-emphasized to me the greatness and awesomeness of God. it's really a sight to see. I love this place. Kasarachi, Facebook Review
Over The Top! Paul, Williamstown, NJ
Family Camp was planned to draw our family together - 3 generations - it worked well! Ned & Janet, Boise, ID
Our city is very busy but here we get a real chance to connect with one another and with Christ. There are so many places you can just sit and worship, pray and reflect on His goodness & faithfulness. Just looking around even blesses us as this place has its own testimony. Aida, Brooklyn, NY
Everyone needs this! Debbie, Port Deposit, MD