1. Choose your week from the drop down, tell us how many of you there are, and click "register." Planning to stay in the Campground? The First Timer week options are only for Chesapeake Lodge packages - please choose the other option for the week of your choice. (We recommend using a laptop or desktop to complete this reservation online.)
2. You will be redirected to a secure registration page. Select the room type you prefer and click "Book Now." The "Conference hallway" leads toward, and is closest to, the meeting rooms and dining room. Also, the front desk/entrance is on the first floor, but the dining room is on the third floor.
PLEASE READ THIS: If you have a larger family that may not fit into one of our available rooms on a given week (6+), you may get this message: You have exceeded the maximum occupancy allowed, please re-enter. Just call us. That just means you will get a second room for the price of one!
Please call us and we'll find a room (or two!) to fit your family! 800.234.2683
3. Fill in your contact info and credit card to pay a $100 deposit.
4. In the box, please list the names of each person. "Click Continue."
5. On the next page, you will confirm your reservation and read the applicable cancellation policy. When you click "Book Now" your credit card will be charged the $100 deposit.
6. Our reservation team will then contact you to set up an easy payment plan or receive full payment.
7. About 2-3 weeks prior to your arrival, look for an important email packed full of everything you need to know from the program team.
The speakers were fantastic and as always God met us right where we are and we were able to relax, reconnect and re-energize our passion for being a family that follows Jesus…upside down! Jeff & Katie, Stevensville, MD
This place is so special to me and my familyl that we have a phone app that counts down the days until we get to come here. Having time away from normal home life gave me extra time to think and pray and listen to God. I also loved the speakers who spoke into my life. Bill & Vicky, Toms River, NJ
The encouraging and inspirational teachings of the speaker relly blessed me, as did just enjoying the beauty of the grounds, sunsets and overall peaceful environment. Thank you for single parent spaghetti time! Loved the square dancing in Palmer. Our newly remodeled room with extra sink is great. The window in our room was so clean - made for lovely view. Ann, Randallstown, MD