1. Choose your week, tell us how many are in your party, and click "register." Planning to stay in the Campground? The First-Timers discount (50%) is for Chesapeake Lodge package only. (We recommend using a laptop or desktop to complete this reservation online.)
2. You will be redirected to a secure registration page. Select the room type you prefer and click "Book Now." If you'd like to take a peek at our floor plan, you can do that here.
PLEASE READ THIS: If you have a larger family (6+) that may not fit into one of our available rooms on a given week, you may get this message: "You have exceeded the maximum occupancy allowed, please re-enter." Just call us and we'll find a room (or two!) to fit your family! 800.234.2683
3. Fill in your contact info.
4. In the box, please list the names of each person and DOB for anyone 24 and younger. Click "Continue."
5. On the next page, you will confirm your reservation and read the applicable cancellation policy. When you click "Book Now" your credit card will be charged immediately based on the following:
6. Our reservation team will then contact you to set up an easy payment plan (free financing!) or receive full payment.
7. PLEASE NOTE! (this does not apply to first-time families) If your family includes more than four guests, go ahead and book and our team will manually adjust the pricing when they review it with you.
Bring your tent or RV and camp for the week! Don't have one of those? We do have log or very rustic cabins that might work for you. The only meal that is included is Thursday night dinner. More about Camping.
The $100 deposit is non-refundable, but if you cancel prior to April 1, 2023, all other payments will be refunded. After April 1st, there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend, you are free to transfer your reservation to someone else at no charge. If you any questions about our cancellation policy, please reach out to the Reservations Department by phone - 800.234.2683 or email - email@example.com
Prior to your arrival, look for a special email from the program team that will guide your pre-arrival steps!
The mission of Sandy Cove is to help people connect with God and each other. We hear amazing stories of individuals and families growing in their relationships with Jesus Christ. If you desire to attend a Sandy Cove event but are facing an unexpected financial hardship, we invite you to apply for a partial scholarship.
I was reticent to come at first. I didn't think a "Christian" camp would be as satisfying as this has been. I truly feel fulfilled! Time in prayer. Time away from tech. Life coach. Speakers. Carlos & Devin, Warren, NJ
It's always a refreshing time coming to Sandy Cove. We feel the atmosphere of peace only God can give. The totality of the experiences at Sandy Cove cannot be fully described in words. The entire line up of activities through the guest speakers, community of friends we meet and also the amazing body of staff is very great and incomparable to anything. Lola & Joseph, Bronx, NY
Sandy Cove always offers the needed space to relax and reset from a busy world and busy life. Thanks for helping give our family that space. Sharla, Lutherville, MD
The messages this week was spot on for us personally. I always appreciate how God reveals Himself to us in the details during our week at Sandy Cove. Appreciate the time my husband and I can have deep meaningful conversations to continue to strengthen our marriage. Jon & Kristine, Oakland, NJ
We met so many wonderful families! Ryan, Fairfax Station, VA