Welcome To Sandy Cove Ministries
Sandy Cove Ministries' mission is to help people connect with God and each other in order to be transformed into the image of Christ, through His Word, His creation, and community.
Sandy Cove Ministries delivers the message of hope that JESUS NEVER FAILS by providing opportunities for rest, refuge, retreat, renewal and recreation.
Since 1946, Sandy Cove has provided life-changing experiences through camps and conferences. In addition to hosting hundreds of church groups each year, we provide programs for families, adults, and children in two locations, our conference center in North East, Maryland and our camp in High View, West Virginia.
Remember...Jesus Never Fails!
Statement of Faith
Sandy Cove is a non-denominational, not-for-profit organization governed by biblical principles. Though certain doctrinal distinctives are expressed below, the programs and facilities of Sandy Cove are enjoyed by a wide cross-section of denominational organizations and groups.
We subscribe to the following beliefs.
- The divine inspiration and consequent authority of the whole Canonical Scriptures
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- The doctrine of the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory
- The fall of man, his consequent moral depravity, and his need of regeneration
- The atonement through the substitutionary death of Christ
- The doctrine of justification by faith
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
- The resurrection of the body, both in the case of the just and the unjust
- The eternal life of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost
Salvation Through Jesus
If you want to learn more about God's plan of salvation through His Son, Jesus, visit PeaceWithGod.net for a clear explanation. This website is operated by The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) in partnership with Jesus.net.