Who We Are
Mission and Purpose
Sandy Cove’s mission is to help you connect with God and each other in order to be transformed into the image of Christ, through His Word, His creation and community.
Since 1946, Sandy Cove Ministries has provided life-changing experiences through camps and conferences. In addition to hosting hundreds of church groups each year, Sandy Cove provides innovative programs for families, adults and children in two locations.
Sandy Cove Ministries’ year round conference center rises majestically above the
headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay in North East, Maryland.
Sandy Cove Ministries’ seasonal youth camp, Camp Sandy Cove, is nestled
in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains near Winchester, VA. Read more about Camp Sandy Cove.
Sandy Cove’s vision
is to be filled. We will trust God and His Word, follow Jesus, and seek the direction of the Holy Spirit as we…
- Fix our eyes on the horizon
- Focus our hearts on people
- Have our hands open to partners
- Care for our properties as good stewards of God’s creation
In a culture where technology is rapidly replacing relationships, we will be…
- A sanctuary for healing and hope
- A rest stop for celebration and fun
- A constantly innovating community where guests and staff come alive
Remember… Jesus Never Fails!
Statement of Faith
Sandy Cove is a non-denominational, not-for-profit organization governed by biblical principles. Though certain doctrinal distinctives are expressed below, the programs and facilities of Sandy Cove are enjoyed by a wide cross-section of denominational organizations and individual groups.
We subscribe to the following beliefs:
- The divine inspiration and consequent authority of the whole Canonical Scriptures
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- The doctrine of the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory
- The fall of man, his consequent moral depravity, and his need of regeneration
- The atonement through the substitutionary death of Christ
- The doctrine of justification by faith
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
- The resurrection of the body, both in the case of the just and the unjust
- The eternal life of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost
Do You Know Jesus?
This link will take you to PeaceWithGod.net operated by The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) in partnership with Jesus.net.