The leadership of Sandy Cove Ministries is so very grateful for those who give to bless us so that we may bless others!
By asking you to give to the ministry of Sandy Cove, we are actually triggering God’s blessing that starts a ripple effect of blessing others. In faith we ask…in faith you respond…and blessings of eternal value abound with Jesus touching hearts and lives with His transforming power.
In Exodus 25:1-2, when God is giving Moses the 10 Commandments, He says, “Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from each man whose heart prompts him to give.” God is telling Moses to ask and He connects the act of giving with the heart. When we willingly give money to God’s work, we are giving to make His plan to impact the world possible…and He wants us to give from the heart.
Based upon the many Scriptures that teach biblical stewardship principles and in a spirit of gratitude, we believe and are committed to these Biblical truths:
- The LORD is the creator of all and He expects us as His stewards to manage the resources He has entrusted to us with His priorities and His principles. “He is the image of the invisible God, the Firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities, all were created by Him and for Him.” Colossians 1:15-26
- The LORD owns everything. We own nothing. “If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it.” Psalm 50:12
- Our world is dependent upon the LORD to sustain it. “He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.” Colossians 1:17
- God gives us money as a gift. “Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work, this is a gift of God.” Ecclesiastes 5:19 Solomon tells us also that if wealth is all we seek, we will never be satisfied. We must ask ourselves, “How much is enough?”
- We are to use our resources to bless God and others. Jesus tells us, “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Luke 6:38
- Giving brings great joy and blessing to the giver. “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written: ‘He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever. Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.” 2 Corinthians 9:6-11
- God’s Word teaches us the treasure principle. “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:19-21
THANK YOU FOR BEING A CHEERFUL GIVER TO GOD’S WORK AT SANDY COVE MINISTRIES!
Sandy Cove is a non-profit organization and relies on the generous contributions of friends to continue and expand the ministry. All gifts are tax-deductible.