Your Own Personal Retreat
TIME WITH GOD | TIME TO REST | TIME FOR YOURSELF
Watchman Nee in Sit, Stand, Walk says, “… to sit down is simply to rest our whole weight – our load, ourselves, our future, everything – upon the Lord.”
We invite you to Sandy Cove for a time of rest, retreat and renewal. Typically midweek is a quieter time at Sandy Cove and weekends are hopping with groups connecting with God and each other!
OR CALL 800.234.COVE (2683) | 410.287.5433
“My husband and I went to Sandy Cove for our first time on a personal retreat. We stayed one night, and had a wonderful experience. Our room was large and clean. The staff that we talked to were very friendly and welcoming. There were many activities for us to do together like mini golf, Frisbee golf, walking path, etc. We also spent time relaxing while overlooking the water and watched the sun set. It was a wonderful getaway for us!” TripAdvisor review
Book your Personal Retreat Today!
1. Pick a date (s) within the next 60 days
2. Choose a Chesapeake Lodge or Campground stay
3. Call 800.234.COVE (2683) | 410.287.5433 or fill out the reservation inquiry form
Join us for a Personal Retreat stay during the month of May and take home a taste of the Bay!
A culinary tradition of the region, Chesapeake Bay Seasoning is often used in place of salt and pepper.
Available from Saffron Creek, Main Street, North East
One packet per room/cabin/campsite
Looking for Something to do?
- Spend some time going through your own “Personal Retreat Guide” provided to you at check in
- Relax by the Indoor pool and hot tub (Modest swimsuits are required for adults and children. One-piece for girls of all ages; baggy shorts for men and boys.) The pool has variable hours.
- Hike around the property or work out in the Fitness Center
- Hang out in the TV Room
- Play tennis, miniature golf or disc golf
- Fish off the pier (seasonal, license required)
- Take out a canoe, kayak or paddleboat at the marina (seasonal)
- Shop at the Morning Cheer Bookstore (posted hours)
- And so much more to see and do in the surrounding areas!
Be sure to look at our Activities at Sandy Cove and Local Attractions for a complete listing!
We can have something special waiting in your room… choose from any one of the following…
A Slice of Heaven: Basket includes sparkling cider, two stem glasses, bath lotion, chocolates, fruit and sweet snacks. $32.00
Scent from Above: A bouquet of flowers. Turn down service, and chocolates placed on your bed when you arrive. $24.95
Heaven Scent: All the above for only $44.95.
Rates and other important information
Personal Retreats in the Chesapeake Lodge
Click here to view Chesapeake Lodge Rooms
Rates include one night’s stay, all-you-can-eat breakfast and any available activities.
Midweek Rates: starting at $99*/night, Sunday through Thursday nights
Weekend Rates: starting at $149*/night, Friday and Saturday nights
*Based on single or double occupancy.
$25 each additional adult. Children ages 0-3: FREE; ages 4-11: $10; ages 12-17: $15
Interested in a suite or a bayview room? Please ask when you call – surcharges apply.
Personal Retreats in the Campground
Click here to view Campground options (log cabins, rustic cabins, campsites)
Rates include one night’s stay and any available activities.
Pioneer Campground (Tent sites, RV sites and Rustic Cabins) is open May 1st through October 31st.
Log Cabins open all year – rates good through December 31, 2016.
- Tent Site
$35 per night, up to 8 people
- RV Site
$45 per night, up to 8 people
- Rustic Cabin
$70 per night, up to 6 people
- Log Cabin
May 1 – October 31: $189 per night, up to 8 people
November 1 – April 30: $99 per night, up to 8 people
OR CALL 800.234.COVE (2683) | 410.287.5433
- Check in 4 pm; Check out 10 am.
- Rates subject to change.
- Tax is additional.
- One night’s stay deposit is required at time of reservation to reserve any Personal Retreat.
- Payment in full is due at the time of arrival.
- Personal Retreat reservations may only be made within 60 days of departure.
- Sandy Cove Ministries does not have a restaurant. There is a dining room that may have additional meals available, although availability is not guaranteed. Please inquire about additional meals when you check in.
- Cancellations may be made 48 hours or more prior to the guest’s intended date of arrival with no penalty. Deposit will be refunded.
- Cancelling within 48 hours of intended arrival date or a no-show? There will be no refund of your first night’s deposit.